Join our mission and help give the most precious gift of all...life!
Imagine starting each day knowing you play a part in saving and enhancing lives. At Nebraska Organ Recovery, every day is an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of donor families and individuals waiting for a transplant.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who is ready for a challenge, growth and to make a difference to join our Quality & Regulatory Compliance team as a Quality Specialist.
This individual will be a guru of Microsoft Excel, has working knowledge of QAPI tools, chart reviews and can effectively communicate with a variety of people. Responsibilities will include auditing and maintaining the organizations records and documents.
If you are an analytical data master, open minded and take ownership of your projects this opportunity could be the next step in your career.
- Supports and maintains quality functions including audits, chart reviews and non-conformance follow up.
- Gathers and reports data internally and to regulatory agencies.
- Organizes and maintains controlled documents.
- Quality team members are responsible for ensuring the program maintains regulatory and accreditation compliance.
- Participates in outside audits/inspections/accreditation visits and prepares summary reports to ensure appropriate follow-up and future compliance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with a variety of people
- Effectively communicates both in oral and written formats.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working with Q Pulse is a plus.
- Working knowledge or federal, state and applicable healthcare regulations and requirements.
- Associate’s degree or 2 years of work experience in healthcare compliance or quality services.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree preferred
- Maintain a valid driver’s license.
Nebraska Organ Recovery offers our Associates a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including insurance and retirement benefits and paid time off. We want Associates to feel empowered and appreciated in the workplace. We strive to provide Associates with an environment that fosters growth, satisfaction and teamwork.
Nebraska Organ Recovery is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.