We are looking for an outstanding individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment to join our team as a Human Resources Manager. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who has strong attention to detail and can simultaneously manage multiple tasks.
Responsibilities will include managing recruitment activities, onboarding, employee compensation and classification, risk management, performance reviews, benefit programs and staff development and training.
If you are a flexible, team player who can collaborate with a variety of people while attracting, motivating and retaining the best employees for our organizational culture this opportunity could be the next step in your career.
- Administer the recruitment, interview and selection process to fill job openings
- Develop and implement effective human resources programs and processes
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and organization
- Plan and conduct employee training
- Collaborate with management to define projects and identify course of action
- Advise appropriate resolutions for employee relations issues
- Actively maintained an HRIS system
- Experienced in recruitment, retention and employee relations preferred
- Ability to effectively communicated with a variety of people
- Ability to maintain compliance with federal, state and local regulations
- Ability to make professional presentations
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- 5 years of human resources experience required
- S/PHR or SHRM-S/CP certification preferred
- Proficient user of all Microsoft Office applications
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
- Maintain personal auto insurance
Nebraska Organ Recovery offers our team members a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including insurance and retirement benefits and paid time off. We want team members to feel empowered and appreciated in the workplace. We strive to provide team members with an environment that fosters growth, satisfaction and creativity.
Nebraska Organ Recovery is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.