Each day, thousands of lives are affected by the gift of organ, tissue and eye donation. Sharing the stories of those individuals who have donated, as well as those who have benefitted through donation plays an essential role in increasing the donor registry and eliminating the transplant waiting list.
Nebraska Organ Recovery has developed a Donation Information Kit for our media partners to aid in your coverage of donation and transplantation. The quick format guide includes:
- State and national donation statistics
- What can be donated and how it benefits others
- Outline of the donation process
- Donation facts and general information
- Appropriate use of donation-related terms
Download the 2017 Donation Information Kit.
For assistance with a donation-related story please contact:
Public Relations Coordinator